CoinPeople.com

rnumis - a new website for buying/selling literature

Hi all,

With my bookshelves sagging under the weight of about 600 catalogs, russian and ancient, I've decided to start moving some of them. To that end, I've put together a new website www.rnumis.com . The content is quite light at the moment but it will pick up.

Also, if any US-based friends like the format and would like to discuss selling their own catalogs/books on the site, drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi all,

With my bookshelves sagging under the weight of about 600 catalogs, russian and ancient, I've decided to start moving some of them. To that end, I've put together a new website www.rnumis.com . The content is quite light at the moment but it will pick up.

Also, if any US-based friends like the format and would like to discuss selling their own catalogs/books on the site, drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Steve

Very nice, Steve! :bthumbsup:

I like the design -- really easy on the eyes.

Hi everyone. The rnumis website has had it's first real upgrade (sorting + login/email registration). There's also the ability to see material from other (beta) sellers but that part is still in the early stages.

In addition, more material has been added. For those needing one of the standard references, there are a small number listed under Numismatic Books - here

If anybody notices any problems/bugs please let me know.

:art:

Steve