CoinPeople.com

Collection of coins of Russia

baturdem

It is amazing that among all that you have that 88 TM 2 kop (albeit, ugly as hell -- too much lemon juice?) Still would bring $100 - 200

100-200 Why? I have also stated - $ 50. price is not invented, but discovered by interviewing experts who are willing to pay for it the money and more. Yes, the coin in terrible condition (many years ago, while still a small, clean coin found in the garden hydrochloric acid). Just a rare coin, even in Russia. Inscribed his time in the small circulation of Feodosia (Crimea, Ukraine) and timed to the arrival of Catherine II visited the city.

It is amazing that among all that you have that 88 TM 2 kop (albeit, ugly as hell -- too much lemon juice?) Still would bring $100 - 200

Funny thing ... almost no detail left on any of the coin, except for the "T" which stands out loud and clear... :confus:

Funny thing ... almost no detail left on any of the coin, except for the "T" which stands out loud and clear... :confus:

if I did not dug this coin in my grandmother in the garden and yourself not "cleaned" of its acid, he might think a fake. and so any serious examination shows that the original (almost killed)

I see enough detail to say that the coin was probably real, when it was still a coin.

To TS: I wrote $100 - 200 because I think it is reasonable to expect this sale price in such condition. Your $50 is a gift to the buyer. I do not know who the experts are who told you $50, but I will pay you $150 if you can get it to the US. While the coin was very rare at some point of time, now there are a lot of dug up 2 kop TM on the market. I saw it sold in similar condition for $100 on russian forum. Had you not played with acid, the coin could be sold for a lot more I am sure... These coins in VF or better are still hard to find and bring thousands of dollars.

Why $50?

Archived