CoinPeople.com

DOWNLOAD the new book: IRAQ Paper Money 3rd Ed. (English version)

Qabas

Hi,

My name is Qabas Marwan, I'm from Iraq.

I would like to introduce my new book :

IRAQ Paper Money 3rd Ed. (English version)

By this book you can see and identify to all Iraqi banknotes in high quality images.....

you can download it from the link:

Iraq Paper Money 3rd Ed. (English version)

size: 37MB

pages= 53

price: FREE

Regards

Qabas Marwan

A very good read.

If I can be so bold as to make a sugestion. You should submit the book to the IBNS. They can post it on their web page and you will get more distribution because people will trust the download.

I downloaded the book, too. Thank you very much for this, Qabas! It is very well done and full of detailed photos and information. It is an enjoyable read and I will certainly be using it as a reference when I have any research into Iraq Banknotes. Congratulations on a great e-book! :clapping:

For those of you are hesitant to download - I scanned all files with Trend Micro, and it is clean - no virus or malware detected from the host or the program. :)

Hello Qabas, I did download the book and went through it. Very nice! Especially I liked the history that goes with each series, it's fascinating. Congratulations.

I do have a couple of minor suggestions. One, it would be very helpful to add some kind of catalog/catalogue number to the different series/issues. I find it easier to refer to it later!! Second for the English version of this book, you may want to order the images left to right instead of right to left. I would love to see the Arabic edition as well.

All in all, very nicely done! I think MMMM's suggestion is very good, and Peter Symes should be able to assist you on that.

I downloaded the book, too. Thank you very much for this, Qabas! It is very well done and full of detailed photos and information. It is an enjoyable read and I will certainly be using it as a reference when I have any research into Iraq Banknotes. Congratulations on a great e-book! :clapping:

For those of you are hesitant to download - I scanned all files with Trend Micro, and it is clean - no virus or malware detected from the host or the program. :)

Thank u Mr.Dave for your cooperation .....

Hello Qabas, I did download the book and went through it. Very nice! Especially I liked the history that goes with each series, it's fascinating. Congratulations.

I do have a couple of minor suggestions. One, it would be very helpful to add some kind of catalog/catalogue number to the different series/issues. I find it easier to refer to it later!! Second for the English version of this book, you may want to order the images left to right instead of right to left. I would love to see the Arabic edition as well.

All in all, very nicely done! I think MMMM's suggestion is very good, and Peter Symes should be able to assist you on that.

thanks Mr.Balaji Murthy for your suggestions, i will do it in the next version of the book ...

thanks alot

Regards,

Qabas Marwan

Archived