CoinPeople.com

Bulk silver - SOLD

One of my friends appreoached me and asked if I could help him liquidate a group of coins that his mother inherited from his grandfather. The man was not really a collector, just a hoarder of silver coins and other old coins that he got out of circulation in the early 50's to 1964. I looked throught he coins for the key dates (1921 walkers, 32-D&S quarters, etc.) but did not find any and did not pull anything else out of the group...I just don't have time right now to sell these individually and still do my own thing. Anyway, there is roughly $1900.00 in bullion value in the group, consisting of the following:

753 Silver Washington quarters

41 Walking Liberty halves

60 Franklin Halves

5 - 1964 Kennedy halves

16 40% silver Kennedy halves

169 Mercury dimes

1132 Roosevelt dimes

These are not picked through cull coins, but nice collector coins with many AU, Unc., and BU coins in the later dates.

He would like to get bullion value for these...there is quite a bit of value in the group for resale or the filling of collections. $1900.00 insured/registered delivered for the group. PM me if interested.

I'll also have some other coins and notes from the collection to post in the coming days...most in bulk lots as his mother would like to sell these without a lot of monkeying around.

Archived