CoinPeople.com

help with ukraine notes

gareth

these notes pictured, are all in a collection of notes i have from the ukraine but can not find any images of the other notes. has any one got any ideas of where i could reserch them more and if poss some idea of prices.

any info would be great thanks gareth.

31_l.jpg

31_o.jpg

32_l.jpg

32_o.jpg

33_l.jpg

33_o.jpg

34_l.jpg

34_o.jpg

35_l.jpg

35_o.jpg

these notes pictured, are all in a collection of notes i have from the ukraine but can not find any images of the other notes. has any one got any ideas of where i could reserch them more and if poss some idea of prices.

any info would be great thanks gareth.

hello

most of them, the 50 k. 1918 with serial numbers, are common, and usually not valuable, around 1-5-10 $. The shape is important.

The serial can be different, as AO 123 or AKI 123 or AKII 123 or so on.Some of them are printed in Odessa, other in Kiev, Some of them in 1918 by Central Rada, hatmat Skoropadski, others in 1919 by russian white general Denikin, others by the prosoviet forces etc. But please, mark the serial as well

The 100 kar. 1917, with no date, it's rare. Kharitanov gives a value of 75 $ for a vf. if the back is inverted. if it is normal, it is a very rare note

the 50 k. with no serial number (the last picture) it's scarce. the shape of the E in the title is important to find out the exact type, and if it is scarce or rare.

hello

most of them, the 50 k. 1918 with serial numbers, are common, and usually not valuable, around 1-5-10 $. The shape is important.

The serial can be different, as AO 123 or AKI 123 or AKII 123 or so on.Some of them are printed in Odessa, other in Kiev, Some of them in 1918 by Central Rada, hatmat Skoropadski, others in 1919 by russian white general Denikin, others by the prosoviet forces etc. But please, mark the serial as well

The 100 kar. 1917, with no date, it's rare. Kharitanov gives a value of 75 $ for a vf. if the back is inverted. if it is normal, it is a very rare note

the 50 k. with no serial number (the last picture) it's scarce. the shape of the E in the title is important to find out the exact type, and if it is scarce or rare.

thanks for the info mate. how do i or could you suggest the best way of posting pictures of all the notes i have to give the best chance of identifying the exact type of notes i have.

Archived