CoinPeople.com

Kuenker sale 150

bobh

Jesus, that's absolutely incredible. Anyone else thinking that it's shotgun and balaclava time?

:ninja:

I have never seen 11 of the 10kop1762 together in one sale, 8 of them being Bitkin14 and three of them being Bitkin19.

The famous Brekke collection had no less than 4, which had been unheard of at the time, spread on 3 different variants.

The immense Aalborg collection (Copenhagen Russia I-IV) had also comprised as many as 4 pcs (2 catalog variants).

Now there are 11 of them at the same time, but covering only 2 catalog variants. All of them are nice, well above average, look real and individual. Which collector would have collected that way? Which dealer would have compiled that many of alike (R1) coins??

I don't know what to think. Sigi ;)

If I were Kunker, I would write a nice FORWARD to this sale and describe a collector name and biography and his numismatic activities, imporance of this sale, and describe rare coins and medals, and etc, so we can all use the collector name like Godman, Kardatszke, Hesselgesser, etc, but nor like KUNKER 150 ! :ninja:

Archived