CoinPeople.com

DECEMBER CAYON AUCTION

Loyal Citizen

Hi!

Does anyone have the results ? Their web site seems to be extremely ... unprofessional, at least.

Thanks!

They only send results to those who also bid in the auction -- by normal mail. :ninja: I also sent them an e-mail asking if they intended to post results elsewhere, but they confirmed that this was not to be the case.

I should be receiving the results next week sometime. I will post a notice as soon as I have received them. I don't feel comfortable about posting all of the results, since they won't do it themselves, but I'm sure there is no harm in reporting on specific lots. ;)

They only send results to those who also bid in the auction -- by normal mail. :ninja: I also sent them an e-mail asking if they intended to post results elsewhere, but they confirmed that this was not to be the case.

I should be receiving the results next week sometime. I will post a notice as soon as I have received them. I don't feel comfortable about posting all of the results, since they won't do it themselves, but I'm sure there is no harm in reporting on specific lots. ;)

Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll send you the list of lots I'm interested in once you get the PR list.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks a lot for your reply. I'll send you the list of lots I'm interested in once you get the PR list.

Regards,

Yesterday the results from Cayón finally arrived. If you like, you can send me a personal message; otherwise, I can post the results for the lots you are interested in here.

Great ! thanks a lot.

I'm interested in lots:

4247, 4307, 4412, 4411 and 4440

Thanks !

4247: €750

4307: €600

4411: €22.000

4412: €39.500

4440: €1.400

Archived