CoinPeople.com

1903 Barber dime

moneydog

Could someone look at this coin and give me judgement on it. Look at the word America I think its an error coin. Go to my Omni coin website should be the top coin.

I'm not sure what you want us to look at. Seems to have been damaged ... the area at 2 o'clock on the obverse shows a dent on the rim and what looks like some cuts in the field right next to that.

Near the last A is a 3 Americ3a would it be worth grading.

Thanks, I think I see what you are talking about now. It is very small ... could it be a die clash from the reverse wreaths? Die clashes are fairly common in small coins such as dimes. They are certainly very interesting, but usually they don't qualify the coin as an error and don't add substantially to the value.

Just a common coin. I wouldn't waste money on having that one sent in for grading.

Just curious. Why would anyone want to have a web site for their coins and almost all just common ones. Might be fun but I just wouldn't do it. Of course I'm old and probably would never figure out how anyway.

I'll tell you the story I like to collet anything I like I don't care if its rare or not Some of the coins in my colectiion are worth forturne to me. So thats why I don't care what orthers think.

I'll tell you the story I like to collet anything I like I don't care if its rare or not Some of the coins in my colectiion are worth forturne to me. So thats why I don't care what orthers think.

I know what you mean by some coins being worth a fortune to yourself. I have a lot of those that are worth a fortune in sentimental values too.

Archived