CoinPeople.com

1972 d Lincoln Cent

[attachment=2960:72_d_bu_image_3_sm.jpg

Okay now. Here are two more pics at slightly different angles that might shed some light on the problem I am having with my photography and photo shop abilities. :ninja:

Corky

arrrggghhhhhh there were three pics and then two pics... someone help me....

I will try again.

To try and clarify the last two posts.

I thought I had added text to the second post, but cannot figure out where it went. Cyberspace?

I am still trying to get this whole thing figured out and by golly I am gonna keep trying until the thing lets me do what I want to do.

Computers!!! Internet!!! etc.

Corky

Hey, Dustin, whatcha doing at the computer during school hours?

heehee

To try and clarify the last two posts.

I thought I had added text to the second post, but cannot figure out where it went. Cyberspace?

I am still trying to get this whole thing figured out and by golly I am gonna keep trying until the thing lets me do what I want to do.

Computers!!! Internet!!! etc.

Corky

Hey, Dustin, whatcha doing at the computer during school hours?

heehee

because of my mom im homeschooled she works 3rd shift so i have to stay up and put my lil siblings on the bus. hehe so im free!

P.S.

Dustin, I am going to turn in 278 rolls of Lincolns at my bank today.

Corky ;)

i bet your backs going to be hurtin!! and the cashiers are going to be mad at ya!!! i hope there not uncirculated pennies. :ninja:

There are some uncirculated pennies... but be assured that I did not turn in anything of any special significance.

Any spotted and nasty uncircs have been removed as I check each and every coin I receive.

Corky

i try to check every coin but often cant. but of course i dont have a loupe so my eyes take a beating :ninja:

because of my mom im homeschooled she works 3rd shift so i have to stay up and put my lil siblings on the bus. hehe so im free!

What a good kid you are. She must be proud of you. I would be.

I have four daughters... three of them in their 40's, and one in her 30's, and two nine year old and one several month old grand daughters.

I am retired from working full time and my hubby takes good care of me, so I am free most of the time.

C.

Archived