CoinPeople.com

remember me?

Guest Stujoe

Anton might know for sure but I think this is a cookie thing on our end. I think that it will be set up soon to stay in the coinpeople.com domain instead of switching to the omnicoin.invisionzone.com domain every time you start navigating. Once that happens, the cookie domain can be set in the software and it should resolve a number of these issues like log ins, settings, unread posts, etc. That is my best guess at this moment anyway.

this site won't remember me and i have to log in for each visit....even if i've only been away from the site a few minutes. i have the "remember me" option ticked everytime i log in, but it forgets me every time. does anybody else have this problem?  :ninja:

Same here, but I'll wait patiently for Anton and Stujoe to fix that

Guest Stujoe
Anton might know for sure but I think this is a cookie thing on our end. I think that it will be set up soon to stay in the coinpeople.com domain instead of switching to the omnicoin.invisionzone.com domain every time you start navigating. Once that happens, the cookie domain can be set in the software and it should resolve a number of these issues like log ins, settings, unread posts, etc. That is my best guess at this moment anyway.

It fixed my problem with getting logged out and also losing my fast reply settings. But, the unread thing still seems to be there. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. :ninja: