CoinPeople.com

mintage of chervonetz 1923 ==== (what is best to...)

GHV

Hello People :ninja:

Somebody knows approximetly mintage (or exectly) or Soviet Gold Chervonetz 1923?

In KM catalogue specified mintage figures 2,751,000 pieces, i.e. quite big number. However, as in many other cases, mintage figures does not matter since large portion of mintage was melted. 1923 Chervonetz is a scarce coin and in demand.

WCO

In KM catalogue specified mintage figures 2,751,000 pieces, i.e. quite big number. However, as in many other cases, mintage figures does not matter since large portion of mintage was melted. 1923 Chervonetz is a scarce coin and in demand.

WCO

Thank you so much WCO. :ninja:

I am very grateful for your as always useful Information.

GHV

I have some question to the forum, actually, one of my friends ask me to use my account for asking this: "Which is the Best Coins to invest for a long terms?" I got confused to answer :ninja: , Of course I gave some advise, my opinion, but still probably some of Professionals Collectors/Dealers on the Forum could give her better advise?

Which coins are best to invest? silvers, golds, proofs, coopers? If person not collector, and doesn't care what "color" of coin, but want to save some money as investment. Which types grows up faster in many years?

That's all she needs to know.

Kind of confused question, but still a question.

thanks a lot.

Archived