CoinPeople.com

I NEED HELP

Silver Atomic

thay allso said that if i wanted to clean it i would be reducing the value of the coin but i cleand it

anyway.

:ninja:And by doing so you reduced the value of the coin ;)

I'll just slowly step away from this thread and let someone with British coinage knowledge take it from here ... If you have other questions about Spanish Colonials or early Mexican Republicans - let me know...

Here's the ;) cleaned ;) version of your coin: It does appear to be silver. I hope you realize that if this coin is valuable - you've drastically reduced it's value by cleaning it.

churchill2.jpg

:ninja:And by doing so you reduced the value of the coin ;)

I'll just slowly step away from this thread and let someone with British coinage knowledge take it from here ... If you have other questions about Spanish Colonials or early Mexican Republicans - let me know...

Here's the ;) cleaned ;) version of your coin: It does appear to be silver. I hope you realize that if this coin is valuable - you've drastically reduced it's value by cleaning it.

churchill2.jpg

Woops i Just light cleand it i just wanted to see the silver on the coin, It was a light clean i did not clean it hard just hot watter and a small renss.

I've got one of those, I wonder if it's silver.

Goes to get some Mr Sheen to give it a clean :ninja:

Course not ;)

Here's my one, can anyone tell me if it's silver on not just by looking at the scan?

QEII1965ChurchillCrown.png

Here it is in a reverse effect if it helps at all, probably doesn't but I think this looks quite cool ;)

QEII1965ChurchillCrownReverse.png

Archived