CoinPeople.com

35mm Minota af 5000 with Minota af zoom 70-210, sigma 28-70 af zoom lots of other acc.

I have a really descent Minolta af 5000 camera outfit, shot lots of pics with this system on my German trip, but am switching camera outfits again. Also included in the kit is a Quantaray QTB-7500A flash, top of flash unit can be adjusted up or down, as well as rotated, I also have the coking filter accessory kit, including adaptor rings for both lenses, 1 filter mounting kit, and the following coking special effects filters: star2(A058), grad-fluorescent red2 filter(A665),star 4 (A057), sunset2(A198), mirage (A220),sunset 1 (197),Gradual fog2(151)-the numbers are the cokin reference numbers- also, 2 modular hoods(A225). Now for the non-cokin filters:Black's 1A 52mm filter,Peachtree skylight filter(1A) as well as a set of 3 of each 52mm as well as 55mm OEC Graduated red, graduated blue and graduated green filters. The package comes with a blacks case in which the camera only fits, and a black's black insulated camera case with plenty of pockets and padding. My asking price is $250 U.S. for the entire package, but I will entertain any offers of coins&cash, I am interested in Canadian or German coins as well as paper money. Other than that, I will consider any German war memorabilia, as well as any other countries war memorabilia(medals, helmets, badges, photos, daggers, knives.....). If interested, please send me a pm with your email address, I will send pictures of the package. Everything is in great working order, lenses are perfectly clean, no fungus or dirt. I tend to take really good care of any camera I own, making sure it is clean at all times.Thanks :ninja:

I figured I would offer the package here, before it goes on ebay, likley right after Christmas-

The shipping for Canada and U.S. will be included, it would be sent by expedited to the U.S., or express to Canada, my cost will be around $40 Canadaina, give or take, Camera, bag and accessories weigh approx. 5 kg.

Archived