CoinPeople.com

FORVM

Angelking

Yes, FORVM is a very reliable seller...not only that but the Forums there have very knowledgable people who can help you with purchases or authentication (even if you are not buying from the site) and it has a very extensive database of fakes to help you avoid getting ripped off...trust me...not all of its coins are cheap...sometimes they are NOT the cheapest option but still, very few fakes get through and if there is one posted it gets caught rather quickly...great seller and auction site IMO. I highly recommend it.

Yes, FORVM is a very reliable seller...not only that but the Forums there have very knowledgable people who can help you with purchases or authentication (even if you are not buying from the site) and it has a very extensive database of fakes to help you avoid getting ripped off...trust me...not all of its coins are cheap...sometimes they are NOT the cheapest option but still, very few fakes get through and if there is one posted it gets caught rather quickly...great seller and auction site IMO. I highly recommend it.

I should have mentioned the auction was primarily what I was looking at.

THis particular one...Caesar 28 September 351 - winter 354 A.D. is at $3.99 on the auction now. That just seems incredibly low to me. Please don't bid against me!

AK

I should have mentioned the auction was primarily what I was looking at.

THis particular one...Caesar 28 September 351 - winter 354 A.D. is at $3.99 on the auction now. That just seems incredibly low to me. Please don't bid against me!

AK

If that site is like other sites I use, maybe someone placed a maximum bid at a much higher price and $4 is only the price matched so far by another bidder.

Also, the auction may not close for a few more days.

oh yea...I see that auction...thats Constantius Gallus...the Caesar refers to his rank at the time...that is a cheap late imperial coin. I have several of those already but thats a pretty nice example for that price as the portrait is rather nice and not very warn. I would say that coin is more like a 9 or 10 dollar coin They are cheaps because they are are so plentiful. That is, indeed, a real roman coin.

I believe he is the highest bidder and the auction ends in 4 hours.

18383q00.jpg

Archived