CoinPeople.com

Banknote Collection For Sale

My entire collection (nonamateur) can be viewed at banknotebank.com on the Omnicoin site. This collection is heavy in Philippine Guerilla and Emergency issue notes of WWII, with a really good mix of other notes. I'm an old retired "Jarhead" living in the Philippines, and am wanting to focus more on my coin collection. Another member here (Dave), has been kind and gracious enough to catalogue it for me, so that i could properly present it . I am asking $1200. and will INCLUDE the EMS shipping and insurance, and have a few nice surprise bonus items to throw in. If you are interested, please have a look and email me. This is a total package, and i am not interested in peacemealing it. Thanks and

Semper Fi!

• 2 weeks later...

NO TAKERS YET ON MY 300 NOTES OFFERED, SO I HAVE ADDED 23 NOTES TO SWEETEN THE KITTY. I WILL ADD ANOTHER NOTE EVERY DAY UNTIL SOMEONE TAKES THIS COLLECTION. DON'T WAIT TOO LONG AND LET SOMEONE BEAT YOU OUT OF IT. I WILL NOT GET INTO A BIDDING WAR, NOR ACCEPT AN OVERBID. THIS IS GREAT VALUE FOR THE ASKING PRICE!!

Archived