CoinPeople.com

2015 March of Dimes Set

Art1.2

Has anyone seen and decided to order the March of Dimes set with the Silver dollar and two different Roosevelt dimes. One reverse proof from Philadelphia and a proof finish from West Point. Both in 90% silver. A must-have for my dime set.

Yep, I will order the 5 sets allowed. I see that a dealer is paying a premium to those buying these for him. I'm selling a house 3 hours away, and the closing date is anytime soon. Although I want to finish the sale, I'm hoping that it isn't on Monday! I can order on the phone, but probably stand a better chance on the Mint's website. Set's mintage is only 75,000!

BTW, this is my first post here!!!!

I ordered at noon of release and now this ..........

The three-coin March of Dimes Special Silver Set is still being sold on the U.S. Mint website for $61.95 each.

There was an initial rush of interest yesterday as within approximately 40 minutes of the commencement of order acceptance at noon Eastern Daylight Time the Mint had posted a message that the sets were on back order to allow more sets to be made with expected an expected shipping date of Aug. 14.

• 1 month later...