CoinPeople.com

US 2014 Silver Proof Sets Avail

Art1.2

The US Mint has the 2014 Silver Proof sets available on their website as of Tuesday of this week. 29Apr2014

Well... I've done it. For the first time since................ Maybe the early 2000s.... I bought a proof set. It's been so long since I've seen what all of our nation's coins look like, I just had to.

Thanks, Art!!! I can't wait!! It'll be a few weeks til I get it in hands.

Well... I've done it. For the first time since................ Maybe the early 2000s.... I bought a proof set. It's been so long since I've seen what all of our nation's coins look like, I just had to.

Thanks, Art!!! I can't wait!! It'll be a few weeks til I get it in hands.

Very nice George. I've not ordered mine yet. I'm waiting until the Unc Sets are avail and then I'll order that and the Silver Proof set together. Saves $4.95 on shipping by doing that.

Very nice George. I've not ordered mine yet. I'm waiting until the Unc Sets are avail and then I'll order that and the Silver Proof set together. Saves $4.95 on shipping by doing that.

I actually looked for the unc sets and would have ordered them, too, but was impatient. When are they out?

Very smart on ordering both to save shipping! :art:

I actually looked for the unc sets and would have ordered them, too, but was impatient. When are they out?

Very smart on ordering both to save shipping! :art:

Unc sets are on sale starting 13May.