CoinPeople.com

Malaysia 1977 The first king 1 ringgit error coin in brilliant uncirculated condition for sale now

Malaysia 1977 The first king 1 ringgit error coin in brilliant uncirculated condition for sale now

The surface is with missing eye ball along with flame at the left position and normal eye ball at the right position on the statue on obverse side there

New discovery of the century

Beautiful piece

Very attractive looking and interesting

Brilliant uncirculated condition

Extremely rare and probably it is the only one in the whole world

Selling for USD150000 and the price is negotiable for serious buyer

Serious buyer only,please reply,private message or email me at thepersonright@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible after your reply,private message or email me

Payment by paypal or cash on self pick up within Malaysia territory of my country is highly recommended by me

Shipment by myself delivery to you shipping to worldwide

Please refer to the scans below

Thank you

109_zpsde3be96b.jpg93_zps5945694c.jpg

The selling price is consider reasonable aready and it is negotiable for serious buyer because it is certainly interesting and unusual piece which the missing eye ball on the king statue is probably the only one in the whole world.I believe you would never find another piece with the same thing appears on the surface there and I would think it must be a new discovery of the century that claimed by me right now.I would laugh like anything when I look at the surface there to be honest for sure there.Thank you

It is NOT reasonable. 150,000 USD is a lot to ask over the internet especially from a third party that's not an established seller like a well known auction house. I see this as an absolute nonsense ad unless someone else begs to differ. I personally would raise an eyebrow if you are asking for more than 10,000 dollars over a forum.

I would listen to you and submit it to the auction house since I wish to let it go at my desire price,you were saying something really make sense to me and I just could not deny what you said is wrong there.I was trying my luck in this forum to put for sale with the listing price to sell it at high price directly to the serious buyer and save my trouble to bring it to the auction house which is quite far away from my place,hope you understand.I do apprieiciate your advice there.Thank you