CoinPeople.com

Site for great deals on Books on all subjects, including coins

Circus

I have a reading addiction! I found hamilton book before the internet. I should own the place by now :rofl: But in looking at the sale forum and somebody wanting a book. Reminded me that I should share. http://www.hamiltonb...ind=Find+%C2%BB

Up to 80% off list prices. They also have DVD's, limited CD's at the same discounts great prices on PBS, and A&E etc. networks. They are what is called a remainder seller. Be sure to read the shipping policy "Shipping charges are $3.50 per order plus $0.40 per item" "we will make a second shipment as soon as possible. We do not charge extra to make a second shipment and do not hold the shipment of available items if one item is temporarily out of stock." It is the best shipping deal around. Fast friendly service.

They currently have 21 assorted books on coins, world coins. The only drawback is they still only ship to the US.

Here is an example:

Standard CATALOG OF WORLD COINS, 1601-1700, 3RD EDITION

C. Krause & C. Mishler

Your Price $9.95

(Save $55.05)

Published at $65.00

They also have large monthly catalogs of new arrivals, and then their subject catalogs. My mailman hates to see another of their catalogs show :banana:

have no interest other than a very happy and satisfied long time customer!

Edited by Circus