CoinPeople.com

Need help finding WWII German Army Bank Notes

money

Hello Everyone

Currently I am collecting WWII German currency and need help finding more of these army bank notes.

I have 3 sets, one is completed and the other two are missing bank notes and I would be happy to know more about them and know where I can get the remainder of these bank notes.

1.Missing bank notes

DSC01928.jpg

2.Missing Bank Notes

DSC01929.jpg

3.Complete collection

DSC01933.jpg

Bought some really cool stuff at ANA national money show today and two days ago, but no scanner available to take pics.

Highlights are an 1838 bust half in AU58 with old toning--doesn't look like anyone's ever monkeyed with this one! and an 1814 cent in the XF/AU range (which makes a nice companion to my 1802 in similar grade). I picked up a V nickel (no cents), a type 1 buffalo nickel, and three other large cents and one braided half cent. In fact, I am done with my large cent type set (starts with Draped Bust); I just need the draped bust and classic half cents and I am finished with large copper.

I made no headway whatsoever with seated liberty types, nor was I able to find a well struck shield nickel of either type.

Archived