CoinPeople.com

Fake plate money on eBay (1726 grivna)

bobh

When you will see the genuine one on ebay it will be also the day of pigs starting to fly !! :ninja:

Just a matter of curiosity .. what does it mean "reported as fake"???

What it will change Bob? I was fighting with cheaters and sellers of fakes for 1 year !!!!

Reporting, giving examples, analysing , comparing etc.. Ebay did nothing and believe me the most important for them

is if you are paying the bills..it doesn't matter what you sell - copy, graded crocodile s..t or golden nuts.

The whole customer support is a big joke and veneer covering just the huge accountancy. ;)

When you will see the genuine one on ebay it will be also the day of pigs starting to fly !! :ninja:

Just a matter of curiosity .. what does it mean "reported as fake"???

What it will change Bob? I was fighting with cheaters and sellers of fakes for 1 year !!!!

Reporting, giving examples, analysing , comparing etc.. Ebay did nothing and believe me the most important for them

is if you are paying the bills..it doesn't matter what you sell - copy, graded crocodile s..t or golden nuts.

The whole customer support is a big joke and veneer covering just the huge accountancy. ;)

In general, I agree, but sometimes coin listings get pulled when there are enough complaints.

A recent article in the JRNS said that the section for fake Canadian coins ("replicas") was removed after eBay was officially notified by the Canadian police that selling such things is illegal and considered counterfeiting under Canadian law.

I agree that it is very unlikely that a genuine Russian plate will be offered on eBay any time soon, especially not for $275 + shipping. I have seen numerous examples of what is supposedly Russian plate money offered on eBay, but I have never seen one that is genuine.

By the way, welcome to coinpeople!

Archived