CoinPeople.com

Help Needed...

Angel

Does any one own a Standard Catalog of World Coins: 1901-2000 By Colin R. Bruce? I am interested on British Honduran Coins and need some info on them.

Is it possible that someone who owns this book can scan an email me those pages relating to British Honduras? Google books provides the info but I can barely understand what is written.

Thanks in advance,

Ángel

Is it possible that someone who owns this book can scan an email me those pages relating to British Honduras

You do realize that you are asking someone to expose themselves to liability for intentional copyright violation, don't you?

If you have a few specific information requests I'd be glad to respond, but I really have no way to know that a brand new forum member isn't employed by Krause Publications to troll for infringers.

(Sorry if I sound paranoid, but I have received 6 "phishing" emails so far this week, and it's only 10 a.m. Wednesday!)

You do realize that you are asking someone to expose themselves to liability for intentional copyright violation, don't you?

If you have a few specific information requests I'd be glad to respond, but I really have no way to know that a brand new forum member isn't employed by Krause Publications to troll for infringers.

(Sorry if I sound paranoid, but I have received 6 "phishing" emails so far this week, and it's only 10 a.m. Wednesday!)

Can you be sued in federal court for providing just someone with a copy of 3 pages of a book?

After all Google books provides almost a 1/4 preview of the book... But in any case, I already have those three pages...they're not as clear as I wanted, yet I'm finding my way out w/ it. tnx though.

Archived