CoinPeople.com

Armand Emmanuel du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1766-1822)

Since one medal was placed into the monument of Duke Richelieu in Odessa back to 19 century, up to now this medal used to be a rare according to one medal collector from Odessa. Last ten years I saw about 8-9 pieces of them and I think they are not so rare as it used to be by the russian/ukrainian/odessa collectors opinion.

I was wondering also if someone can offer me a one/few at realistic price to my PM please.

Thank you.

Russia. Armand Emmanuel Sophie Septemanie du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1766-1822), French statesman and, under Alexander I, founder of Odessa, Copper Medal, 1822, by Dieudonné, uniformed bust left, rev legend in nine lines, ... IL CIVILISA LA CRIMÉE ..., 41mm.

http://sixbid.com/nav.php?p=viewlot&sid=172&lot=1385

:ninja:

Russia. Armand Emmanuel Sophie Septemanie du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1766-1822), French statesman and, under Alexander I, founder of Odessa, Copper Medal, 1822, by Dieudonné, uniformed bust left, rev legend in nine lines, ... IL CIVILISA LA CRIMÉE ..., 41mm.

anyone?

anyone?

I was wondering where to find the info how many were made ?

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering where to find the info how many were made ?

:ninja:

Archived