CoinPeople.com

Malaysia most unique and expensive new RM50 banknote ever discovered.You got to see this and help is needed from the experts please.Thank you

asian_note_collector

Hi,I feel so nice to see all of you once again.I have not been here for very long time and definely missed all of you.I would like to show you of what I found on this two Malaysia new RM50 dollar banknotes,it was just issued in public about a month ago.Surprisingly,This two notes are the most unique banknotes that I have ever seen in my whole life and probably this notes will be the malaysia most expensive RM50 dollar banknotes ever.I can guarantee that you have never seen something like this too.This two notes details and photo are as following:

1.This Malaysia RM50 dollar banknote has an unsual green dot with another tiny white dot in the middle just right beside the king head,the green dot is huge in size.

2.This Malaysia RM50 dollar banknote with double errors on obverse and reverse sides(both sides).It has a few very unusual parts such as the white gap and blue colour missing at the bottom part on both sides,the 50 on the watermark is slighter longer in height than a normal 50 on the watermark,orange long and short lining and also 16 blue tiny dots as security edge on obverse center bottom part.

Both notes are still in UNC GEM condition,I noticed this two notes with this errors when I received them as new from a local bank in my country,probably Im the first person from malaysia who discovered this unique error notes and I kept them into my own collection.I would think both of them are certainly unique and rare items especially the second note with errors on both sides which I have never ever seen before,the most I have seen the note with error is just appeared on obverse or reverse side but not both sides just like this,I really have no idea that this note has a huge white gap,orang short and long colour lining on the left side and 16 tiny dots on the center bottom of obverse side.My thought is it should have blue colour printing at the bottom on both sides instead of white gap with no coloured part of it,where has the blue colour printing gone to?I really lost my mind on this two notes and no idea how to explain them into futhur details.Please click on the superlarge scans below and see those error parts carefully one by one.I need someone who is an expert in banknote can explain something like this in detail and also give me your opinion on this two items please.I have a question here,are this unique errors RARE or COMMON happend on other foreign banknotes beside this two notes?Your help is highly apprieiciated.Thank you and have a nice day.

1-13.jpg

2-13.jpg

3-11.jpg

4-10.jpg

5-9.jpg

6-3.jpg

7-4.jpg

8-4.jpg

10-1.jpg

9-2.jpg

Archived