CoinPeople.com

Quality coin pages for albums

altyn

I am looking for a supplier of archival quality coin pages to store coins in 2x2 holders. Definitely not vinyl. Has anybody been using Supersafe Archival Pages that can be purchased from Wizard Coin Supply? These are made from polyester and are presumed to be good. Definitely better than common vinyl pages (e.g. Lead Dog brand and the like).

I would appreciate suggestions as to what kind of coin pages are the best.

Many thanks to frank and just carl for responding. I can sense that many people would find the brand and the material that coin pages are made of to be irrelevant for long term preservation but I think I will avoid vinyl.

Many thanks to frank and just carl for responding. I can sense that many people would find the brand and the material that coin pages are made of to be irrelevant for long term preservation but I think I will avoid vinyl.

Naturally it is irrelevant since if the coins are already sealed from outside elements, additional holders of almost any material would make little difference. Of course if the 2x2's are poorly closed, loosely stapled, etc., the air or other gasses can attack the coins. I seal my 2x2's with tape on open edges so no air. Since no air or gases can get inside the 2x2, the plastic 20 type holder makes little difference. I've been using what ever is cheap for a long, long time.

Archived