CoinPeople.com

5 Kopec Storedge

Prekol

Good morning. I am new member to this forum and a fairly new collector of russian coins. I have a few Catherine the Great 5 kopec coins, some are common some are a bit more rare. I store all my coins in the 2x2 coin holders but the 5 kopecs are to large for those. So I am curious how you store those coins?

:ninja:

Good morning. I am new member to this forum and a fairly new collector of russian coins. I have a few Catherine the Great 5 kopec coins, some are common some are a bit more rare. I store all my coins in the 2x2 coin holders but the 5 kopecs are to large for those. So I am curious how you store those coins?

In Europe, there are oversize holders -- 48 mm for example (made by Hartberger or Leuchtturm), and there are even larger ones.

hello, you can search a web or you can visit your local dealer coin shop, not sure where, see in your yellow pages

best wishes ;)

Archived