CoinPeople.com

Omnicoin - How do I change my contact email there?!

Hi... I've been away from the hobby for a bit, getting back into the swing of things... but I have a question:

I have an account at Omnicoin... my contact email changed over a year ago, and I tried changing it on the site then, but there was no option to do that.

I sent a message then with my new email address, using the contact form, but never heard anything back and the address wasn't updated.

I just did the same again, but I see some have gotten help here with their Omnicoin issues, so thought I'd give it a shot. Any ideas? And is there someplace here that recounts the site history? How is Omnicoin related to CoinPeople.com?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

:ninja:

• 2 months later...

Helllllo? Anybody home? I would have thought that a forum titled 'Tutorials and Technical Support' would be monitored by system admins?

This post of mine that I'm replying to is showing 243 views with zero replies, after 2 months.

That's similar to my email using the contact form at Omnicoin, that I was asking about in the original post...

Hi... I've been away from the hobby for a bit, getting back into the swing of things... but I have a question:

I have an account at Omnicoin... my contact email changed over a year ago, and I tried changing it on the site then, but there was no option to do that.

I sent a message then with my new email address, using the contact form, but never heard anything back and the address wasn't updated.

I just did the same again, but I see some have gotten help here with their Omnicoin issues, so thought I'd give it a shot. Any ideas? And is there someplace here that recounts the site history? How is Omnicoin related to CoinPeople.com?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

:)

Archived