CoinPeople.com

attachment help

Hi,

I would like to know where is the information on attachments, how much one is allowed and for what amount of time? I've been going through the site and cannot find information. I've posted some pictures and wish to post more but, it shows that my attachment size has less "k" than before? Thank you!

Hi,

I would like to know where is the information on attachments, how much one is allowed and for what amount of time? I've been going through the site and cannot find information. I've posted some pictures and wish to post more but, it shows that my attachment size has less "k" than before? Thank you!

This might help...

My Controls

Your Albums

Select "View" under Select an operation

Your attachments appear as gallery items. You can click them to delete.

Notice that on the left you will see how much you have used (percentage of allotment).

Lots of folks will post a link to a picture rather than use an attachment, since space is limited. Many sites allow free or cheap hosting and those are nicely suited for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

This might help...

My Controls

Your Albums

Select "View" under Select an operation

Your attachments appear as gallery items. You can click them to delete.

Notice that on the left you will see how much you have used (percentage of allotment).

Lots of folks will post a link to a picture rather than use an attachment, since space is limited. Many sites allow free or cheap hosting and those are nicely suited for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice, I haven't made any albums yet, just uploaded photo in post. This seems to have a limited amount. Have deleted some and have a bit of space. Posted coins in omnicoins.com but, there is a limit on the upload, too. Have cropped and resized. They don't look as nice as the picture taken as you cannot zoom in that much. Will probably try photobucket... for the ones I have questions about. Thanks again :ninja:

Archived