CoinPeople.com

More Coin Shows

just carl

If you liked the Countryside, Illinois coin show, then you'll really go nuts this April. So far from what I see there will be the usual coin show at Lemont on the first Sunday, Countryside on the second Sunday then not sure about the usual Itasca show on the 3rd Sunday due to a possible conflict with the really big one at Rosemont. Supposed to also be coin shows on April 6 at Milan and one at Gillespie. Then on the 13th, one at MtVernon and the 27th at Elgin. From what I think I read the coin show at the Rosemont, Illinois Convention Center is a four day coin show. Usually the Thursday part is for dealers though. Then the main show is on Friday to Sunday. Every year this show has hundreds and hundreds of dealers from all over the US and a few other countries. Maybe China will send some of their fakes. Not sure what if going on due to they usually send me a post card about the Rosemont show but not this year. HHHMMMM, think they are trying to tell me something?

If your planning on going to the Rosemont, Illinois coin show during April and you see me there it is because I finally gave in and went. I really don't like that show. It's only about 4 to 5 miles but no place to park free. Parking in thier garage was $11 last time I went, $5 to get into the show and food and coffee outrageously high and bad. I usually go to just look around due to the distance.

April sure is coin collectors month.

If you liked the Countryside, Illinois coin show, then you'll really go nuts this April. So far from what I see there will be the usual coin show at Lemont on the first Sunday, Countryside on the second Sunday then not sure about the usual Itasca show on the 3rd Sunday due to a possible conflict with the really big one at Rosemont. Supposed to also be coin shows on April 6 at Milan and one at Gillespie. Then on the 13th, one at MtVernon and the 27th at Elgin. From what I think I read the coin show at the Rosemont, Illinois Convention Center is a four day coin show. Usually the Thursday part is for dealers though. Then the main show is on Friday to Sunday. Every year this show has hundreds and hundreds of dealers from all over the US and a few other countries. Maybe China will send some of their fakes. Not sure what if going on due to they usually send me a post card about the Rosemont show but not this year. HHHMMMM, think they are trying to tell me something?

If your planning on going to the Rosemont, Illinois coin show during April and you see me there it is because I finally gave in and went. I really don't like that show. It's only about 4 to 5 miles but no place to park free. Parking in thier garage was $11 last time I went, $5 to get into the show and food and coffee outrageously high and bad. I usually go to just look around due to the distance.

April sure is coin collectors month.

Hey Carl,

Man, I thought the Countryside show was this Sunday. Now that I know otherwise, I see it conflicts with something else I wanted to do.

Should I save my money for the Rosemont show or shall I go to Countryside the week before instead? Note: the damn Baltimore show is rescheduled AGAIN this year so I'll miss it htis summer, so the Rosemont show may very well be the last time I'll be at a real coin convention in who knows how long!

Archived