CoinPeople.com

German mark notes

Vfox

Hi,

I am looking for various german notes from before WWI through WWII. I am looking for larger lots of notes, 10+ and various notes from all over germany during this timeframe including the hyperinflation notes of 1 million+ marks and so on. If you can include photos I'd appreciate it because I am not a note collector normally and really don't know what different kinds look like, but I love the designs on most of these older marks, so I decided to get a big 'ol pile of them! Please include a photo, and asking price on your lots. Also, if you have larger lots of say, 25+ of a single type of note let me know as I may want to purchase large lots like that as well.

Thanks,

Blanton

I have these 3 that I might be able to part ways with.

27xmjcg.jpg

One on the left is a German 2 Rentenmark from around 1923

One on the top right is a 10 Million Mark, dated August 22, 1923

The last one, on the bottom right is a 50 million Mark from sept 1, 1923

All 3 are the Reischbanknote from Germany. Sorry about the overexposed pic, I can provide a better pic for you as soon as the battery on my camera recharges.

I would be asking about 3 to 4 dollars each for them. I would ship it in a single plastic note holder to provide extra protection for them.

I have these 3 that I might be able to part ways with.

27xmjcg.jpg

One on the left is a German 2 Rentenmark from around 1923

One on the top right is a 10 Million Mark, dated August 22, 1923

The last one, on the bottom right is a 50 million Mark from sept 1, 1923

All 3 are the Reischbanknote from Germany. Sorry about the overexposed pic, I can provide a better pic for you as soon as the battery on my camera recharges.

I would be asking about 3 to 4 dollars each for them. I would ship it in a single plastic note holder to provide extra protection for them.

Hi,

I am looking for larger lots right now, but if none come up I'll PM about those, unless you want to do some sort of trade, then I will take them now. :ninja:

I'm in school right now, so my money is a little tight for single items, lots I feel I can splurge a little on because in higher volumes I can ussually get single items a little cheaper. (I got a lot of thirtysome mark notes for about $10) I know I can't always get them that cheap, but I try lol.

Archived