CoinPeople.com

E-Bay Silver Eagles 90 & 96 PR70DC, IGC Goodacre

bigd349

I have on E-Bay right now are 2 very beautiful proof silver eagles. These silver eagles have been graded by PCGS and would make an excellent addition to anyone's registry set. These eagles are 1990 S PR70DCAM and a 1996 P PR70DCAM, both of them have deep black mirrors and silvery devices. They don't have any spotting, toning, or hazing or any other problems with them; they are two perfect silver dollars. They both are very low pop coins. The 1990 has a pop of only 43 and the 1996 has a pop of 47. Take a look at the links below and see the pics for yourself. I also have a very rare business strike quarter for sale. That bieing the rare California P MS68 with a PoP of only 11. As you can see by the pic it is in a flag holder and as far as business strikes this coin is mint, full strike, lots of luster, it has it all. The other state quarter I have is a 1999-D Georgia MS67 PCGS Statehood Quarter Dollar. This is by far the best looking Georgia

quarter that I've seen in a long time. In fact, it might be a upgrade canidate. I've seen coins that were in MS68 holders that look a lot worse than this one, that's for sure. I'll be willing to bet that it would be a MS68 or better in a NGC holder. But look at it for yourself and you be the judge. Last and but not least I have my last 2000-P Goodacre Sacagawea Dollar for sale. It is still in it's origional IGC holder and the holder number 2219. Some say that the IGC holders are starting to become scarce because everyone is starting to put these in PCGS holders. Where if your one of these poeple that feel this way here is your chance to own a IGC with a low number. All of these auctions are no reserve so every coin will be sold. I want to thank you for taking the time and looking at my acutions.

Thanks

Dave

http://tinyurl.com/ar7j6

Archived