CoinPeople.com

Latest batch of tokens

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's neat. I don't recall having a bi-metal token in my collection. I do have some bi-metal coins and they are really nice.

FullSizeRender%2041_1.jpg
Here is the third one, I'm not going to post the obverse of this one since that is the oic that gave me fits yesterday. These are rare according to some lists but there seems to be an abundance of them for sale and out there.

FullSizeRender%2021_7.jpg
FullSizeRender%2043_1.jpg
Silver colored Aladdin's arcade game token, this is the first one I have every seen. They have been brass that I have come across in my collecting, Has anybody seen them?
FullSizeRender%2063_1.jpg
FullSizeRender%2064_1.jpg
This one was also in the batch trade.

Nice I've seen them before in a number of finishes.They used to be pretty popular in dealers' junk boxes.

More nice transit tokens. Don't recall the Muscatine token before. There's a city and county in Iowa by that name. I'd guess that's the origin.

Nice tokens. I don't recall Kingston having any sort of bus or train routes but it's been a long time since I've been there. Maybe 1971.

More transportation stuff. Seems that you could amass a warehouse full of these and never deal with dups. Very nice.

Between parking, transit, bridge, tunnel and car wash yep that could be the case. Atwood/Coffee should be shipping and or on the way. will have to start paging them and starting a transit list