CoinPeople.com

Tokens from a bulk bag Buy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are very nice designs. Maybe I'll start to gather some for my great-grandsons. One coming next month and one in April. By the time they're grown copper will probably be worth as much as gold is now.

There are a lot of design themes and some are fairly cheap, The two dealers that show uop at the local gun shows here are humping them as the money of the future have some that are 1/4 oz. They claim that after the Zombie apocalypse, People will need copper more than silver or gold for wire and other stuff. I generally get them pissed off afdter buying any that interest me if the price is reasonable. They tend to over price them compared to the LCS or shows. I asked them if they can melt the copper and makit into wire or any other items. Since wire is made to a certain standard as to the electrical properties. Plud it is melted in an oxygen free furnance. Or even if they know anybody that can melt and cast copper. They look at me like I'm have my flying saucer double parked!. They freak when I tell them I do have the equipment to mekt and cast metals. :hysterical:

More nice copper. That's a nice collection you're building. You're really convincing me that I have to find some nice pieces for the great-grands. Next coin show.