CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
bobh

Antiqvarius

Excellent seller, to be recommended! :ninja:

My Bitkin catalog just arrived today in great condition, all the way from Ukraine to Switzerland. Thanks very much for the fast service! ;)

Excellent seller, to be recommended! :ninja:

My Bitkin catalog just arrived today in great condition, all the way from Ukraine to Switzerland. Thanks very much for the fast service! ;)

Agreed.

I also purchased books from Antikvarius http://www.antikvarius.com.ua/.

Books arrived FAST! with friendly, helpful & professional service at a very reasonable price. I am very pleased and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

I will add to all of the above! Very quick shipping to the USA from Ukraine. The real thing, and a must-have reference work!

Thanks again, Antiqvarius! :ninja:

Very smooth transaction. Fast shipping from Ukraine to New York. Very helpful seller. A real pleasure to do business with.

Thank you very much. :ninja:

I am adding my voice of gratitude to Antikvarius. My Bitkin catalogue has arrived today, safely making all the way from Kiev, Ukraine, to Southern California. The seller is doing a great job and I highly recommend him to everyone.

:ninja:

I really enjoy my Bitkin catalog, which I bought from Antikvarius, it was a smooth transaction and fast delivery to Canada.