CoinPeople.com

Bobh

Scottishmoney

Super transaction, I got two lovely misses from Switzerland in the post today, wonderful coins very well packed etc. Thank you very much :ninja:

Thanks to you, David... And you're welcome! ;) ;)

I only found this thread by chance today after clicking on your user profile. Since the Swiss postal tracking service has not yet updated the information connected with the tracking number I sent you, I was beginning to get a little worried. More so because I still haven't received one of the higher-priced coins I bought on eBay on Jan. 3, and I was beginning to suspect that some evil person somewhere within the postal system had my name tagged... ;)

Thanks to you, David... And you're welcome! ;):ninja:

I only found this thread by chance today after clicking on your user profile. Since the Swiss postal tracking service has not yet updated the information connected with the tracking number I sent you, I was beginning to get a little worried. More so because I still haven't received one of the higher-priced coins I bought on eBay on Jan. 3, and I was beginning to suspect that some evil person somewhere within the postal system had my name tagged... ;)

I looked at the CH post thing yesterday also, and I do not believe it will update because the USPS is not the best about supplying information to foreign PO's. I know because I have tracked stuff all the way from Canada, and Romania etc. then once it hits the USA the tracking ends. I was impressed that Romania has an English language portion on their postal website where I could track a package from Timisoara all the way to the USA, but then the tracking ends once it gets here. In a way it is annoying, because I do not live in the town where my PO is, I have to drive there and wish I could predict when things are going to arrive. This package happened to arrive on Monday, the same day a package arrived from England.

I looked at the CH post thing yesterday also, and I do not believe it will update because the USPS is not the best about supplying information to foreign PO's. I know because I have tracked stuff all the way from Canada, and Romania etc. then once it hits the USA the tracking ends. I was impressed that Romania has an English language portion on their postal website where I could track a package from Timisoara all the way to the USA, but then the tracking ends once it gets here. In a way it is annoying, because I do not live in the town where my PO is, I have to drive there and wish I could predict when things are going to arrive. This package happened to arrive on Monday, the same day a package arrived from England.

I just received an answer from the Swiss postal service, and you can (have to?) track the number here:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

They have the correct and updated information, even though the mail originated in Switzerland. :ninja:

Archived