CoinPeople.com

1 anna 1818 East india company

skyzeye

I have got a few 1 anna coins east india company dated 1818 .The front of the coin has a description of God Ram and laksman with hanuman bowing . It is like the half anna coin 1818 . On the back however insead of EIC there is ukl ...can you please advise as there is nothin on the internet about 1 anna East india Company coins with ukl

• 4 months later...
I have got a few 1 anna coins east india company dated 1818 .The front of the coin has a description of God Ram and laksman with hanuman bowing . It is like the half anna coin 1818 . On the back however insead of EIC there is ukl ...can you please advise as there is nothin on the internet about 1 anna East india Company coins with ukl

That is definitely a 19th Century Indian Temple token having no numismatic value. These tokens were minted in silver, copper and brass. The most common of them all is the Ramatanka having Ram, Lakshman, Sita and Hanuman. But unfortunately, forgeries of these old tokens are abundant now..

• 7 years later...

I have those coin also, need information about those coin, I've searched for those coin at net and those coins are priced R.s.-1laks/pcs

https://lh3.ggpht.com/ufpS6XLd_supiwYHOxYEDBjEVignvdeoLrBCBjmpEpPjpPWljiruCEB1LR93pCx6gG-I=s168