CoinPeople.com

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I uploaded appx 30 coins easily and flawlessly. However, the last few coins loaded have returned this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

ASPJPEGLib.ASPJpegClass.Open(String file) +0

OmniCoin.coin_edit.btnAddCoin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\OmniCoin\OmniCoin\coin_edit.aspx.vb:518

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBa

ckEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

Does anyone know what this means and what I can do about it?!

Thanks,

George

Alternatively you can borrow my hammer from my avatar and use it! :lol:

P.S. please don't use it to wreck this forum. :cry:

:ninja:

Thanks guys. I just gave omnicoin a few minute break before trying to add more coins.

PS: Check out my measly collection if you wish.

I just did, got some awsome coins on there.

I was a little wondering about a 1927 SA Sovereign being from North America, from the USA.... :ninja:

Thanks, Trantor_3. I'm proud of what I have so far. Can't wait to see what my next goody will be.

And that 1927 SA Sov. was minted in the South Africa mint in the USA. Little known fact that during 1927, the SA mint was located in Missoula, Montana. But I changed it to South Africa to be more PC.

Archived