CoinPeople.com

2 копейки 1810 КМ ПБ . RARE ! ?

MEDVED

Of the 20 coins you see me 1810 km pb this species is the most rare, or rather I never saw the second coin.

This coin is different from the usual options narrow tail and oblique placement of the letters PB. Have a look at your coins.

As far as I understood the coin not listed in any directory in this scenario, although the same type in 1811 with a different arrangement of the letters described in the catalog.

Another question for on ... When she was minted.? Perhaps this type was minted at the beginning of the general circulation or may be the last?

I made a request to the Hermitage a few weeks ago, the answer I had not yet received.

I apologize for my bad English.

129692883750003424.jpg129692887881005085.jpg

Of the 20 coins you see me 1810 km pb this species is the most rare, or rather I never saw the second coin.

This coin is different from the usual options narrow tail and oblique placement of the letters PB. Have a look at your coins.

As far as I understood the coin not listed in any directory in this scenario, although the same type in 1811 with a different arrangement of the letters described in the catalog.

Another question for on ... When she was minted.? Perhaps this type was minted at the beginning of the general circulation or may be the last?

I made a request to the Hermitage a few weeks ago, the answer I had not yet received.

I apologize for my bad English.

129692883750003424.jpg129692887881005085.jpg

thank you for showing this coin,

very nice coin, rare, and in high condition :)

Archived