CoinPeople.com

Complexion problem

For about a week, I kept seeing strange things in the main index: the blue light lit and a a some member who posted last in the Coins forum. Then I'd go to the coins forum and see no blue lights, nor a thread that was posted last in by that member.

It kept me puzzled until a few minutes ago when it happened for the so many'th time. And then I suddenly realized: could it be skin related?

I changed from retro to IPB default and then I saw what was happening: I had the sub forums part minimized. When you do that in IPB default, and then switch to Retro, the whole sub forum is gone. But, if a member posts in it, I can see the blue light and that members name in the index page....

Guest Stujoe

I will have to take a look at that. I must have deleted the open and close part of the subforums. I never used it so I didn't notice it. I will take a look and add it back in to the menu bars if I can fit it in.

Guest Stujoe

It appears to be working now. I added back in the little Plus and Minus thingies to show and hide the various forums and sub forums.

I won't be adding in the little subforum links under the main forums in Retro theme, though. And, this won't cure the New Post indicator problems (staying lit even after you have read all the posts) as that seems to be style independant.

Guest Stujoe

It was easy to add them back in. Thanks for pointing it out!

I accidently deleted them when I combined the two table rows for the Category names and the 'Topics - Replies - Last Post Info' headers.