CoinPeople.com

Proof set circulation fun

Vfox

Congrats to Wildjon on the win and to Vfox on the contest and experiment. Keep having fun -- that is what collecting is all about.

• 1 month later...

Well, here goes. My October photo. I've been holding on to these coins in my pocket for quite a while now. They've been mingling with some interesting company, Loons, Queens, Bears & Beavers. At least being US coins they're easy for me to notice and not spend. I must say, I quite enjoy the size of the dollar, it's a nice big coin, I wish our loons were that big! Well, maybe not, I'd wear out my pockets too quickly. They're great conversation pieces too, as it's not common that we get the US halves or dollars up here.

20061003-1977Set.jpg

I think I've got to work on my digital photography a little.

The experiment continues... :ninja:

Well, here goes. My October photo. I've been holding on to these coins in my pocket for quite a while now. They've been mingling with some interesting company, Loons, Queens, Bears & Beavers. At least being US coins they're easy for me to notice and not spend. I must say, I quite enjoy the size of the dollar, it's a nice big coin, I wish our loons were that big! Well, maybe not, I'd wear out my pockets too quickly. They're great conversation pieces too, as it's not common that we get the US halves or dollars up here.

20061003-1977Set.jpg

I think I've got to work on my digital photography a little.

The experiment continues... ;)

WooHoo! Glad you started this beast back up lol! Lookin good! :ninja:

Archived