CoinPeople.com

Ebay Silver Eagles 90 & 96 PR70DCAM

bigd349

I have on E-Bay right now are 2 very beautiful proof silver eagles. These silver eagles have been graded by PCGS and would make an excellent addition to anyone’s registry set. These eagles are 1990 S PR70DCAM and a 1996 P PR70DCAM, both of them have deep black mirrors and silvery devices. They don't have any spotting, toning, or hazing or any other problems with them; they are two perfect silver dollars. Take a look below. I also have some business strike Nevada P MS66 at some very cheap prices. They shouldn't last long at these prices so get them while they last.... The last thing (in case anyone is interested) is a 14K gold chain that I bought for my daughters Communion, well her cross came on that chain, and I really liked the cross but didn't care for the chain so I ended up buying a new chain for the cross so I don't need this chain so in anyone needs a new chain here you go.... Thanks for looking and take care....

Dave

http://tinyurl.com/ar7j6