CoinPeople.com

New member.....

Welcome! Don't worry about your English, its better than most people I run into in NYC. :ninja:

:lol: ......he he he.......how to answer.......I guess you've never been to Malaysia.......we have a very good highways, trunk road and off-roads.......pickup truck are very common especially at remote area........mostly Japanese truck.....in the picture is Toyota SR Turbo......those American Trucks.....we only see in TV...... :ninja:

Well, I have a Dodge, and we have a lot of Japanese trucks here too, but my experience has been that most of those are driven by city folks with little real need for a truck. Most of the farmers and blue collar workers out here in rural areas drive Dodges, Fords, Chevys and GMCs, usually the full size (1/2 ton or larger). I must admit I usually get a chuckle out of folks driving Toyota pickups with these souped up versions of the "Toyota Racing Division." They have these logos all over them with the abbreviation "TRD" which to the rest of us looks a little too close to "TURD!" :lol::ninja::cry:

Archived