CoinPeople.com

Elverno - cheap but fun!

elverno

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such brilliant coins! I can only imagine what your relationship with the postman must be, you must be so happy to see him. :lol:

Such brilliant coins! I can only imagine what your relationship with the postman must be, you must be so happy to see him. :lol:

:hysterical::rofl:

There is talk about cutting postal service back to three days a week. I can barely wait from Saturday to Monday as it is!

:hysterical::rofl:

There is talk about cutting postal service back to three days a week. I can barely wait from Saturday to Monday as it is!

I think the postal service should do away with the junk mail rates or at least raise them substantially. That would quickly overcome any cash shortfalls they might have.

More nice coins. Keep them coming.

1794 ½ Penny Token, Great Britain.

994903.jpg

D&H 20 - Kent, Faversham

I collected this about 20 years ago and it was one of the first coins on my site. I'm systematically going through my Conders looking for these and updating them. Most I'm not showing here because it's just new pictures. But others, like this one, were never put on Omnicoin because of the poor quality of the images.

1794 ½ Penny token, Great Britain.

994947.jpg

D&H 1024 - Middlesex, Political and Social Series

Thomas Hardy was accused of treason by the British government and was acquitted of the charges. The government was not amused...

• 3 years later...