CoinPeople.com

Round 1 - Nineteenth - Group 2

Which do you prefer?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• 1853 US Large Cent
    • 1833 Henry V 1/2 Franc. Pattern
    • Belgium - 10 Cents - 1862

Sorry Hussulo but i have absolutely no idea how you post up pictures that were merely attachments to CP. I do know your coin was hosted on omnicoin but i never got the address for it and i've no idea how to search for it on omnicoin. Kinda like looking for a piece of hay in a needlestack.

But you'll be pleased to know that i did vote for yours!

Its ok I'm not sue how to get the relevant address from omnicoin? Anyway I still have to update my omnicoin sight with more coins from my collection, and I'll give it a better go for the next popular coin idol. :ninja:

Its ok I'm not sue how to get the relevant address from omnicoin? Anyway I still have to update my omnicoin sight with more coins from my collection, and I'll give it a better go for the next popular coin idol.  :lol:

Go into your omnicoin library and click on the item concerned till it shows the obv / rev images conjoined. Right click on the image and it brings up a menu at the bottom of which is `properties'. Left click on `properties' and it will show the exact url for the image location. You can then copy / paste this into your messages or (if you just want the image to show with no address) you can click on the IMG button and paste the url into the window that opens up.

Try it. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it.....besides, i'm hanging back from voting in this section until I see your coin. :ninja:

Archived