CoinPeople.com

Baby Bucks

If I haven't already bored you guys and gals to tears, I'll remind you that my first grandchild is due 08/21/2006. The ultrasound very clearly showed us that we're expecting a girl. Her name has already been chosen: Jaycee Elaine Almon. I'm throwing a huge baby shower for all families, friends, etc., involved and plan on using 'Baby Bucks' (fake currency) for some of the shower games.

For this game, please design both sides of a 'Baby Buck' (note) including the following mandatory items:

1. The words 'One Baby Buck'

2. The date '2006'

3. A portrait of a baby girl (if using color lets go with brown hair and eyes)

4. The words 'Jaycee Elaine Almon' or initials "J. E. A." under the portrait

5. The words 'In God We Trust'

6. Something to show it is USA currency

7. I plan on using the design so I must be able to copy it--legibility counts!

8. All designs should be posted here in this thread by 06/01/2006, midnight, good ol' Indiana time, CST.

Everything else is up to you. A panel of judges (myself, my husband and my mother) will choose a winner. The winner will be announced by 06/03/2006 and receive the following:

722_popup.jpg

For more coin information see: http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/store...10994&langId=-1

Good luck and GO!

I want my...Baby Bucks, Baby Bucks, Baby Bucks, I want my...Baby Bucks, Baby Bucks, Baby Bucks... :ninja:

How about  1,000,000 Baby Bucks?  :lol:

:ninja: PLEASE, make it a one dollar buck as I will be converting them to cash prizes at the shower and I don't have that kind of change on me. :cry:

Iv made it, but I don't know how to post the picture?

Okay, all you smart members out there, a little help, please?

It goes something like:

1. Upload your art to your album page.

2. Okay--you got me--I always have to go back and look myself to figure it out. Seems like there's a link somewhere toward the bottom of the board index page that gives you instructions. Be back in a few minutes with an answer, I hope.

Okay, all you smart members out there, a little help, please?

It goes something like:

1.  Upload your art to your album page.

2.  Okay--you got me--I always have to go back and look myself to figure it out.  Seems like there's a link somewhere toward the bottom of the board index page that gives you instructions.  Be back in a few minutes with an answer, I hope.

Try this link for instructions:

http://coinpeople.com/index.php?showtopic=...797entry33797

Perhaps the file is a ppt file, and hence it cannot be uploaded to this site. You have to upload to a free site, like geocities, but I am not too sure if they allow you to upload .ppt file, unless it's zipped.

I sometimes use RapidShare http://www.rapidshare.de/ which allows pretty much any file type and has a size limit of 100 MB per file even in the free basic version. But I think it has a German "interface" only. Maybe the e-mail option works better here. :ninja:

Christian

BabyBuck.jpg

:ninja:

I love it; bravo!

For youse other guys...I am the world's worst at posting pictures, sorry. I will accept e-mails from those of you who are picture-posting challenged as I am or perhaps another member who is in the know can help. :lol:

Contest closed. We have two entries, Docwalliper's, above, and Hussolo's (by e-mail.)

I'm sorry I couldn't figure out how to get your picture posted Hussulo, I didn't have anything that would let me do it. Not familiar with emf files. We were able to open it and view it and you did a great job!

The three Judges (myself, my husband and my mom) have conferred and Hussulo got one vote and Doc got two.

Doc is the winner! I'm pretty sure I've still got your address.

Hussulo, please pm me your address because you put in so much effort you deserve a consolation prize!

Thanks for playing!!!

Rats!  I love these kinds of contests.  Mind if I enter anyway? :lol:

What kind of right-wing plot is this?!?

Oh well, if you don't want one that is ok... I'll give it to someone who cares about other people's feelings :lol:

Of course you can make and post one, if you wish. BUT--the contest is over. :ninja:

I know that.. I just like making these things :ninja:

Picture the siamese clambering into your lap and purring, giving you whisker kisses, making biscuits, etc. I'm sorry Bigg A, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Of course you can post a baby buck here! :lol:

Thank You.

:lol:

Kinda makes me wish I had put more effort into it

You're quite welcome! Congratulations and thanks for the baby buck!!!

Archived