CoinPeople.com

LostDutchman has a new Morgan error

It is one coin that I would have never let go, but I needed that 1880-cc more. I now have completed my seventh set of mint state Carson City Morgans. Thanks again for the deal Matt, it takes me about five years to make a completed set of Carsons. Those darn 79 and 89-Carsons can cut real deep.

http://www.omnicoin.com/coin_view.aspx?id=910822

I am very excited. This is one coin that is going to go in my personal collection. It's joining some other nice coins. But this guy is prob. gonna be my favorite

Good to know it has a good home to go to. It is like one of my kids moving out.

Just outa curiosity, and ignorance of errors, what is a "partial" collar strike? I'm not too big on errors, so I can't really see much of a difference on it.

" I now have completed my seventh set of mint state Carson City Morgans".

Wow that is impressive. Do you still own all seven, or do you sell them as sets once completed?

Ah very cool!  :ninja:           I bet that puppies worth a pretty penny.  :lol:

I have a habit of keeping everything. But, this I let go for an 1880-cc that I needed. I trust Matt, and if he said its mint state, than I believe him. It will be the first non certified CC that I have gotton sight unseen. All my coins will go to my daughter and grand-daughter. Ever since I lost my Wife and oldest daughter last year, I want to make sure that my youngest daughter and grand-daughter have something to fall back on if need be when I pass on.

Hold on to that Morgan Matt, it should do you good down the road.

Archived