CoinPeople.com

New Mexican Bimetallics

cowhodan

• 6 months later...
It seems that the info about the release date was inaccurate, the coin was already exhibited and in the next days maybe it will be available, and I say maybe because its really hard to obtain them at the bank.

Just bought the bimetallic version of the Don Quijote coin. It is very nicely designed and made indeed. They had it at the mint store in Mexico City. Side note about that store: It is very coveniently located, right on Paseo de la Reforma (Zona Rosa), but difficult to find. Had we not looked the address up before, we would not have found the entrance. The price for the bimetallic version (the silver piece was sold out) is 150 pesos, about 12 euro. Neat!

Christian

Just bought the bimetallic version of the Don Quijote coin. It is very nicely designed and made indeed. They had it at the mint store in Mexico City. Side note about that store: It is very coveniently located, right on Paseo de la Reforma (Zona Rosa), but difficult to find. Had we not looked the address up before, we would not have found the entrance. The price for the bimetallic version (the silver piece was sold out) is 150 pesos, about 12 euro. Neat!

Christian

I was there about 2 weeks ago for the convention and visited the store :ninja: also bought several pieces of these $100 pf coins, with a mintage of only 6000 pcs I guess they'll be hard to obtain in the future.