CoinPeople.com

I wish this coin was mine

regandon

Isn't this the coin on Northern Nevada Coin's homepage?

Northern Nevada Coin is the best place for getting CC Morgans. I always buy from them. I try to pick up a CC morgan every week, sometimes two or three at once.

I have seen that particular coin and person and held it in hand..and it's pretty freekin sweet.... did anyone see the double struck CC is a GSA holder on the cover of coin world last week or the week before...that's a coin I would't mind having

Yes......I posted a thread over on PCGS in reference to the article.....way cool find :ninja:

doublemorganlabel.jpg

doublemorganobv.jpg

doublemorganrev.jpg

they are tough coins to find. I have never owned a morgan striking error.. broadstrike, off center, ext...wouldn't mind picking one up

Well, they are hard to give up. I traded a 15 percent off center MS60 84-s two years ago for an 85-cc MS66. That 15 percent off center 84-s I traded ended up selling for three times what the MS66 85-cc is worth today. :lol: Live and learn I guess. :ninja: But, boy is that 85-cc nice. :cry: Give me a day to go through my Morgan errors and I will PM you. I like to trade for Carson City Morgans.

I don't have a morgan Error. . . . . . . .  yet. . . . . .

FYI - Smashing one with a hammer doesn't count as an error.