CoinPeople.com

Tell me where this is (Part 2) - ENDED -

Tell me where I took this picture ... and win a World Youth Day coin (see below). This time I need a city (well, place) name, not just the country.

where0lj.jpg

Oh, and please note:

* One guess per member and day.

* You may narrow it down by suggesting a continent/country first, but that would of course count as one guess too.

* Open end - so if you guys are bad or lazy, this contest will run for years. (But judging from the last one, I doubt it will last very long, hehe.)

If you know the place, I will put a €2 "World Youth Day" piece (Vatican 2005) in the mail:

http://ec.europa.eu/comm/economy_finance/e...ges/va_2005.jpg

The coin shows the Gothic cathedral in Cologne (where the WYD was) and a comet referring to the Magi. First hint: That picture was not taken in Cologne. :ninja:

Christian

Uh-oh. What went wrong? Not even a few wrong guesses first, nooooo ... Was it too easy? :ninja:

Indeed, that is the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacán. (Easier steps than the Moon Pyramid, but many more people.) And thus --

jubelvat3ns.gif

Christian

Well, that explains it then. I was totally surprised by your speedy reply ...

Congratulations! The coin - and also the Finnish one that Hussulo won in the other contest - will be in the mail soon.

Christian

Congrats to the winners.

Nice contest. Golly these folks are fast on this stuff. :lol:

Great contest Tabbs... :ninja: