CoinPeople.com

Howdy

:lol: Well I suppose I should be writing here because I'm new. About myself, well my real name is Blanton and I am a 22 year old college student working on my second degree. I am a trained graphic designer, and am currently going to Millersville University for Art Education. I've been collecting since I was about 9 years old and about eight years ago started to buy and sell coins in a more serious manner. I've always loved eary US coins and pre 1700's European coinage, I like hammered pieces the most. As for my fav. parts of my collection, that would have to be my draped bust heraldic eagle rev. set. I just finished up last year by purchasing the half dime for the set, so it runs half cent - dollar. I'm too poor for the gold haha :ninja: ! Well, I don't know what else I can really say about myself, I love art, music, and coins!

~B

Welcome. I hope that you enjoy it here at CP. The people are wonderfula and the coin information is the best. :ninja:

Thanks too all for the warm welcome. If it's one thing I've noticed in my life it's coin people are always some of the nicest out there, once again my assumption shines true. Glad to be part of the crowd!

Archived